Monday, May 16, 2011

So far at STI

If you have been following my youtube videos on my facebook you can pretty much tell that STI is absolutely amazing. The main thing we do more than anything is laugh, it is pretty much what keeps us going through our 14 hour days. This past week has just flown by and it is crazy to believe that in just four weeks and 3 days it will be all over. But let us just focus on the present. If you haven't already heard, STI's first show is this Friday at 7:30 in the Warehouse Theatre here at Stephens College. The show is a collection of short childrens shows. So if you can gather some kids and get to the show. The best part about the show besides me :), haha, is the fact that it is FOR FREE!! Free is my favorite number and I know it is some of y'all's too. So come and see the show.

Well now it is close to one in the morning and I am going to head off to bed but you all should check out the latest youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbI71J0evo. Its an UBER fun one.

Thanks everyone for following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment