Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Didn't Know We Could Milk Cats!

So this weekend has been pretty hard. Long story short, an audition didn't go the way I wanted it. Oh well life moves on. Another day another audition. But for some reason I was more down about this one, so the cure for me is just to get off campus for a while. Best place to go: STARBUCKS! A nice place right downtown where I can go and be productive. Well today while most of my friends are at callbacks (CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT A CALLBACK SO PROUD OF YOU!!!) I am sitting in the famous coffee shop. As like any college student who are about to start doing their homework I checked facebook. I had a notification saying that my friend courtney had posted something on my wall. The caption on the link was..."I found this. I thought of you <3" then there was this video. So now I am sitting in starbucks laughing like crazy. I loved it. Gotta love Montana stereotypes!!!!


Enjoy!

DW

No comments:

Post a Comment